The Financial Services Council invite you to the Get In Shape Advice Summit 2021.
Select your location
- Hear directly from key decision makers from the FMA, MBIE and Code Working Group
- Get the latest advice ahead of the start of the Financial Services Legislation Amendment Act (FSLAA) regime on 15 March 2021
- Confirm the regulatory changes over the two-year transition period and beyond
- Hear from experts and focus on the future and developing professional advice practices.
- Network with peers and hear from industry leaders
- Speak to suppliers for practical help and support through the changes
- Get CPD points for attending
Find out more at getinshape.nz and follow us on Twitter to keep up to date.
Who should attend?
- All advisers (AFAs, RFAs, QFEs, NRs & all the likely FAPs & FAs)
- All current dealer groups and their advice staff
- Members of the Financial Services Council
- Professionals and advisors to the market place
- Suppliers to the sector
- Other interested parties
For more information visit getinshape.nz